Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How Famous Basketball Players Inspired Me



Ever since my youth, sports have always been included in my life. Sports are fun to play, they’re a great release from reality, and they can become inspiring. My favourite professional sport, is basketball. I am fond of basketball because famous basketball players are people who you can admire.

Basketball has helped me shape myself into the person I want to become. When I look at NBA pictures, I see numerous aspects of the professional culture. For example, when I see LeBron James, I see a man who has achieved at the highest level. Presently, LeBron has won 2 championships and has been awarded the MVP four times (Land of Basketball, 2015). His level of success something I try to replicate and apply too my life.



Figure 12 – Brothers on Sports

Since trying to be as great as LeBron, I have seen a noteworthy improvement in certain aspects of my life such as school. My marks have improved greatly from a moderate average, to an average of a higher standard. With this new average, I may be able to get accepted into university, one day.



Figure 13 – Urban Splatter

NBA pictures are very symbolic to me in this respect, they represent success. When I graduate from Sheridan, I hope to achieve the success similar to an athlete like LeBron James. It is my aspiration. If sport was not a part of my life, I would be lost in this world.

Have any famous basketball players inspired you before?

No comments:

Post a Comment